Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pet Clothing?

sjat24
October 16th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Is there a pet store here in Montreal that specialize in dog clothing? I know I can order online but I rather look around here first.
Also where can I order online with Canadian dollars?

Thanks

StaceyB
October 16th, 2005, 11:58 AM
What kind of clothing are you looking for. If it is a coat then check out www.chillydogs.ca

Puppyluv
October 16th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Where in montreal are you? there are a tonne of little "doggy boutiques" that carry a load of clothes, scattered around.

sjat24
October 16th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Westisland.It really doesnt matter where i live I would go just about anywhere in Montreal.
Ive been to pet stores but they dont have much selections. I would like to get a a jacket for Raven.

Speedy's Mom
October 16th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Check out doggy-petwear on E-bay. They have a great and huge selection of clothing at a great price!

BoxerRescueMTL
October 16th, 2005, 01:16 PM
There are a few stores downtown. Poochie Mama's on Victoria in Westmount is fun for small dogs. I was at Bark n Fitz on Monkland yesterday and bought my Olive a new pink polar fleece and matching pink plaid collar/leash. Little Bear on St Catherine W. corner Green Ave. has coats, should have gotten more in by now. All those stores are pretty pricey and you'd probably find better deals on ebay, but I really like going to the store myself. It's more fun.

StaceyB
October 16th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Yes, sorry I will correct that.