Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Life Is Just Working For Me!

Puppyluv
October 13th, 2005, 10:35 PM
What with life being crappy for so many people lately (myself included), I just wanted to say that I got my MCAT mark back tonight, and since it's too late to harass my friends and family with a phone call, I'm saying it here.
I'm just so happy right now, I don't think I'll sleep tonight! :D :D :D :D :D

Prin
October 13th, 2005, 10:51 PM
What? You're not saying what you got? :D

Puppyluv
October 13th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Well I didn't want to presume anyone cared, but meh, so what if no one cares?
I got a 37Q which puts me in the 98th percentile. (Just to give you some idea of scores, it's out of 45 but no one got above a 42 this year, the average score was a 24, the average score to get into med school is a 27-29 and to get into Johns Hopkins you need a 34) Ok now I feel like I'm bragging.
I'm going to go walk Layla and let off some steam.

Prin
October 13th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Yey then! :) (my cousin got a 34 last year and it was the hugest deal, so this must be ENORMOUS.)

BMDLuver
October 14th, 2005, 04:13 AM
That's amazing Puppyluv... Kudos to you! That's a lot of hard work to get yourself there... nice to see that hard work does pay off. :highfive:

Puppyluv
October 14th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Thanks you two :D I had the best sleep of my life last night (even though it was only for 5 hours), because for once, I wasn't worried about it.

Dogastrophe
October 14th, 2005, 08:00 AM
Excellent job. Take some time to enjoy it (and don't be afraid to brag a bit about it).

Dog Mom
October 14th, 2005, 08:28 AM
It's great to see all your hard work paid off :) Congrats

CyberKitten
October 14th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Congrats Puppyluv!! Sounds like you are on your way to joining my profession. :) (and het, I told ya so, hehheh - that the MCAT is not as bad as it sounds). Seriously, I am so glad to hear you did well - that is great news!!!

Roxy's_MA
October 14th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Congrats on the great score. Sound like alot of hard work went into it. :thumbs up

Puppyluv
October 14th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks everyone! Yes, a lot of time, effort and stress went into it, but it was worth it! CK was 100% right that it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but if I hadn't done well, I would have a hard time putting in the time to do it again.