Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Have a name...but no puppy yet!

rivers
October 12th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I found a name today for our puppy min. schnauzer...once we find one, haha!
My hubby said the 'elusive' puppy costs more than an iPod (which he dearly wants)...so I thought that's it...iPod...or Nano! lol :D

BMDLuver
October 12th, 2005, 05:35 PM
lol, I like Nano.... my husband keeps eyeballing one and I'm just waiting to see him walk in the door with one. :rolleyes:

Bearsmom
October 13th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Heheh, my hubby just won an iPod at our baseball banquet, and we're both like, "YAY, but what the heck is an iPod?". Must be funny as heck watching us trying to figure this thing out.

Puppyluv
October 13th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Heheh, my hubby just won an iPod at our baseball banquet, and we're both like, "YAY, but what the heck is an iPod?". Must be funny as heck watching us trying to figure this thing out.
You really didn't know what an ipod was? I see them every 2 seconds here!

As per the names, I would go with nano over ipod. Ipod is the kind of name that is kitchy and cute now, but highly regrettable later. Just mo

rivers
October 13th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Puppyluv - I am only joking! I don't think Ipod would stick anyway! Have to find the puppy first and then we'll name it, or you guys can help! :)

Bearsmom
October 13th, 2005, 03:09 PM
You really didn't know what an ipod was? I see them every 2 seconds here!

Well, being 37 years old and not as up on the new fads, I'd say no.

jiorji
October 13th, 2005, 03:48 PM
wow ipods..i'm so sick of seeing them around. The ipod will make the cdwalkman uncool.

not even going to mention a walkman with a TAPE!!

If you're ever bored, go into a BestBuy store adn ask one of the staff people where they have tapes for walkmen. HAHAHA it's so funny.
they're like " whaaat?? a TAPE??" and then take you to the VHS section
:evil:

Puppyluv
October 13th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I had the opportunity to do that recently, I was looking for blank tapes, and the guy I was talking to just could not understand what I meant by a blank "tape".
"Wait, so do you mean a CD-R?"
"No"
"Oh a CD-WR?"
"No"
"Oh... hmmmm.... VHS? I don't know if we have any...."
"ARRRRGGGGH"
I admit I have an ipod, and I love it, but every so often I do enjoy walking around with my big ol' Walkman (the tape-player/radio kind) which weighs about 5 lbs, and getting gawking stares at the monster.

jjgeonerd
October 13th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I prefer the old skool look! :cool: :D

Oh yeah...forgot about the topic in my quest to be a smartass! Nano is a pretty cool name!