Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST Siamese Tues. Oct 11/05 OTTAWA - WEST END

WEBSTER
October 12th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Our little Chocolate Point Siamese named SPENCER sneaked out passed us as we were bringing in groceries around 5:30PM. He is not an outdoor cat and would be disoriented.
We are in the area bordered by the Ottawa River Parkway, Woodroffe Avenue and Richmond Rd.
Spencer is very friendly and talkative. Please call us - Reward will be offered. This kitty is loved by the family and everyone is very sad that he has not yet come home/been found. 612-7931 or 722-7931 - leave us a message if no answer.

BeagleMum
October 12th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Have you called the Ottawa Humane Society yet? Their number is 725-9998.

You could also check with the ones that are in Quebec. I would doubt that he would be there but you never know.

WEBSTER
October 12th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Yes we called the HS, but they said they don't pick up stray cats, so the only hope is for someone to bring him in or at least call and report that they have found a cat. We will be putting flyers in mailboxes tonight. Thanks.
:fingerscr :fingerscr

WEBSTER
October 12th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Spencer has been found. Someone in the neighbourhood picked him up and has called the HS. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Prin
October 12th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Yey! Thanks for the happy ending update! :grouphug: I'm so glad you found your kitty! :)

CyberKitten
October 13th, 2005, 12:35 AM
That's truly superb news!! Thx for the update, I so LOVE happy endings!!!