Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Dog - Mississauga

sadsusan
October 9th, 2005, 03:11 PM
My dog is a 1 year old male Yorkshire terrier & Maltese Mix wearing brown leather collar with gold dots, last seen October 8, 2005 by Galesway Blvd (between Britannia&Creditview/TerryFox) in Mississauga. Named “Bailey”, he is gray with bits of white, and a beige/cream beard, eyebrow, and legs. He weighs 9 lbs and is very timid. Please call 416-894-1135 or email sueoh@hotmail.com

chico2
October 9th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Oh no,what a little sweetie,I hope you find him :fingerscr
Often with small dogs,people will take them in and call Humane Society.
Make sure you contact all the rescues in Mississauga and print out posters for vets-offices and put them up wherever you can.
A monetary reward always helps.
Good Luck!!

sadsusan
October 11th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Fortunately, I was able to find Bailey (thank god!) when I went to visit the Mississauga animal shelter today. Some kind person reported him in last night. He hurt his one eye badly, probably by a fight (will be getting his eye surgically removed tomorrow) but I am just very thankful and lucky to have found him, especially with so many pets still missing.

badger
October 11th, 2005, 09:05 PM
GREAT news! A lucky star was shining on you both, for sure. Sorry about his eye, but he'll probably adjust quite well. Poor little fellow, I guess you wonder where's he's been all this time. How's his weight?

chico2
October 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Awww thank's,that is great news!!
He'll be fine with only one eye..I know of a Chihuahua,who was attacked by another dog and lost an eye and he's perfectly fine and enjoys all the attention and extra cuddles he gets from people going....OH,poor little doggie :D