Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Persian Cat

kimr
October 8th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Lost Orange Persian Cat in East Hamilton Mountain area, Ontario. (Independence/Templemead Area) on October 5,2005. 9yrs old male neutered. Was wearing tags. Missed dearly by his family. The kids, as well as us, are very upset. If you've seen him, please contact us.

Chocolate911
October 19th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Hi! I have found a male fixed orange persian cat in Ottawa at the back of a shopping mall at South Keys. He has been declawed, has no collar and is quite thin, found in early October and has bad teeth(and breath). The vet estimates him to be about 6 but they have been known to be wrong. I'm not sure if its the same cat (could your cat have gotten into a truck?). Would be a long way to travel. Well groomed.

misspiggy@sympatico.ca

Prin
October 19th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Oh I hope the two cats are the same. :fingerscr

kimr
October 20th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Actually, my cat has a distinguishing feature. He has a small tear at the tip of one of his ears (I can't remember which one off hand because it only happened a few months ago). My cat has good teeth though (we actually had them cleaned at the vets within the last year). He knows his name well which is "Copper". It doesn't sound like him, but does he look like the picture I attached? Thanks so much for responding. We're still looking and are afraid someone took him as he is very cute, affectionate and a purebread!

cpietra16
October 20th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Is it possible that his teeth were broken while he was out for this long? Maybe got in a bad fight?? I was hoping that they were one in the same.Keep your hopes up you never know.

kimr
November 5th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Thanks To Those Who Responded To My Lost Cat Ad. We Lost Him On Oct 06 And Found Him On Nov 01. We Had Been A Little Discouraged By The Length Of Time He Was Gone, But I Guess You Should Never Give Up. Many Signs That We Had Put Up In The Neighbourhood Were Getting Torn Down, But We Would Just Keep Putting Them And It Paid Off. 2 Children Got A Nice Reward. We Are Elated That He Is Home. It Was One The The Best Days Of Our Lives. My Kids And Us Are Very Grateful. He Lost 2 Lbs (was 8lbs) And Got Fleas But Is On The Road To Recovery! He Purred The Entire Night That Night That We Found Him! I Was So Excited That I Couldn't Sleep That Night....good Thing I Didn't Have To Work The Next Day!

jesse's mommy
November 5th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I'm so happy to hear a happy ending! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!