Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for T'Pau and Babe - Lewis's Dobermans

Lil'RickyMom
October 7th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Hey all... Just heard that Lewis (the guy with all the dobies) passed away in the last couple of days. I had promised him to take care of Babe & T'Pau once he was gone, but I figured someone would contact me.

I don't want these two dogs to end up at the SPCA, I know too well what goes on there, and these are wonderful dogs, totally adoptable in my book...

They are the last two of the 10 dobies, I made a promise to Lewis and want to be able to keep it. If anyone has any information on family of his I could reach, or has heard of the dogs being brought somewhere, please contact me directly by e-mail at sophie@rimasec.net or by phone at (514) 523-5052.

Thanks for your help

Lucky Rescue
October 7th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Mary, of Ontario Rescue Dobes, has tried to help in the past. I would contact her and see if she can do something!

Mary
Woodstock, Ontario
korevaar@execulink.com

Lil'RickyMom
October 7th, 2005, 06:28 PM
I'm not looking "for help" with the Doberman, I'm looking "for" the dobermans. I e-mailed Mary already to see if she would have info on relatives from when he had contacted her to list them a few years back, but she did not reply.

I don't want them to get put down just because no one knew to contact me. Lewis's wish was for the dogs to come to me to be placed, but it seems no one in his family was made aware of that, or has been given my number to contact me.

If anyone hears of them out there, please have the people contact me. I made a promise not only to Lewis, but to Babe and T'Pau that they would not be abandoned once he was gone. That I would be there for them and I want to be there....

Lucky Rescue
October 7th, 2005, 06:34 PM
OH! Sorry I misunderstood your first post. Hope you find them.:(

chico2
October 8th, 2005, 08:29 AM
That is soo sad,I am keeping my :fingerscr hoping you'll somehow find them,knowing all the wonderful things you've done,I bet it worries you to no end :sad: Good luck to you,Babe and T'Pau :pawprint:
Please let us know what happens... :fingerscr