Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Great White North!

Dog Mom
October 7th, 2005, 09:25 AM
This picture was taken at noon yesterday!!! we got about 6-8inches of snow! I think I need to move south. LOL and yes it's still here today :yuck:

Prin
October 7th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Awww, I'm so jealous! It's raining here. :( I'mmmm dreaming of a white thanksgiiiiving! :D

BeagleMum
October 7th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Never mind you want snow. Keep it away until almost Christmas. It is way too cold to go out in the middle of the night for a pee break for Sydney when there is snow.

Rick C
October 7th, 2005, 10:06 AM
There was snow on the ground southwest of Calgary two mornings ago as well but its gone and its going up to 17 celcius on the weekend. . . .

Lots of snow covering the mountains now. . . . shimmering white.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Dog Mom
October 7th, 2005, 10:28 AM
It was susposed to go up to +10 today. but now it's only showing +3. The snow has frozen and it's not the fun fluffy snow anymore its the crusty cut your ankles snow now!

Prin
October 7th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Never mind you want snow. Keep it away until almost Christmas. It is way too cold to go out in the middle of the night for a pee break for Sydney when there is snow.
Ya, but then you crawl back into bed and it's all warrrrmm and toasty! Yey winter! :)

Bearsmom
October 7th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Yikes! I'm heading up to a conference in Sudbury in a couple of weeks and that stuff had better not be there!!!!

jiorji
October 7th, 2005, 09:15 PM
This picture was taken at noon yesterday!!! we got about 6-8inches of snow! I think I need to move south. LOL and yes it's still here today :yuck:

lol MWAHAHHAHA i'm showing this to my mom!! :evil:

Puppyluv
October 7th, 2005, 09:28 PM
My parents just called me from their cabin in the rockies and they said the ground is absolutely covered in snow!!!
I myself am torn, I'd rather have the 25 degrees we had yesterday than snow, but would rather have snow than the constant downpour of rain we've had all day today.

Byrd
October 8th, 2005, 01:50 AM
AH :eek: Yeck I HATE winter!!!! :evil:

AliSam
October 11th, 2005, 02:32 PM
No snow!!!! No, no, no, no, no..............

CyberKitten
October 11th, 2005, 02:45 PM
You can have the snow Prin - it'll be here soon enuf!! I do not want any, like it nice and warm as it is today here!

Dog Mom
October 11th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I am happy to post that the snow is gone :crazy: (for now anyways)