Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

From a new member yours and mine

MomsMenagerie
October 6th, 2005, 03:37 AM
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]This is the newest and youngest member of my family. Along with Captian Van Hobo (Hobo for short) I have 2 dogs 8 fish 3.5 kids and one fiance. I have never owned a cat before or I guess I should say a cat has never owned me before so this is all new to me and I am sure I will have lots of questions along the way. I am glad I found a place that can give me the answers to them. Question #1 Hobo kneads CONSTANTLY is this normal? He even kneads when standing he looks like he is marching in place.There is a story behind his name if you are interested let me know
:grouphug:

StaceyB
October 6th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Don't worry, all is fine.
We would love to hear the story.

Lucky Rescue
October 6th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Hi! Wish I could see the pic better! Don't worry about the kneading - it's usually a sign of contentment.:)

MomsMenagerie
October 7th, 2005, 08:54 PM
Well... My sons wanted to name the cat Captian jack Sparrow (go figure) My daughter wanted to call him hobo because he was a stray and well my neighbor took their van to the shop to get it fixed and when it was brought back (still on a tow truck) the cat happened to be stowing away in the engine of the van lucky he didnt fall out on the highway!!!!!! he is just the sweetest most passive kitten i have EVER been around. nothing bothers this kitten except the thundering feet of the kids first thing in the morning and after school lol.

MomsMenagerie
October 7th, 2005, 08:56 PM
I am having a hard time finding the right size for the pictures. The ones I have are all WAY to big and the one I made that I posted is tooooo small... Im brainless.... my school lessons are draining all my brain cells during class leaving none for recreation.