Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prin
October 6th, 2005, 01:25 AM
I was gone today (10 hour school day), and I come back and there's like 4 pages of new posts. By the time I answered all of them (or as many as humanly possible :cool: ), there's a new page! How the hey are you ever supposed to leave?! You leave and then it seems like you miss out on all the fun! :( Is there a pause button I don't know about? :D

So how many pages are there usually when you come in? Are you stuck coming in a lot just to avoid the bombardment? Or are you just not so addicted that you can pass over all the new posts and start from scratch?

What the hey are we supposed to do?

I was going to post a poll, but it would be hard to make this one clever... :o

Roxy's_MA
October 6th, 2005, 10:51 AM
I am not usually on, on the weekends. There is sometimes up to five pages of new posts on a Monday.

Beaglemom
October 6th, 2005, 11:12 AM
During the week, while at work, I usually log on in the morning when I come in and then I will either live the window open and minimized or log on several times during the day. I also don't usually log on during the weekends, only sometimes. So on Monday morning, I have a whole bunch of pages to go through. Every other weekday morning, I have anywhere from 2 - 4 pages, depending on how the previous evening was.

With the long weekend coming up, I might just have to log on sometime during the weekend, otherwise I will never get through every page on Tuesday morning (I'll never get my work done)! And besides, I don't want to miss out on the action!

Dogastrophe
October 6th, 2005, 11:28 AM
I was not around to check posts for about 5 days. When I finally looked, there were over 10 pages of new posts ... I didn't even attempt to go through them all. Normally, there are 2 to 3 pages waiting for me in the mornings.

Beaglemom
October 6th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Dogastrophe, I know what you mean! When I got back from my vacation, I had 2 1/2 weeks worth of posts! There was no way that I was able to get through all that. So, I'm still at a loss as to what went on during those weeks.