Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oh my gosh poor girl.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 4th, 2005, 11:26 PM
http://www.spca.bc.ca/SunshineCoast/Dog-Snowbelle.htm

Oh my gosh poor girl. When I put fur on her I imagine her as a border collie. What would cause something like this.

Prin
October 4th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Why would they even look for the previous owners? I wouldn't take that chance. Poor doggy. You can tell she is sweet. :(

shannonRN
October 5th, 2005, 01:56 AM
Gosh, what a doll :angel: What would cause that?

StaceyB
October 5th, 2005, 03:57 AM
I know of something that can cause it but the hair usually grows back. I just went inti the site to look at the adoptions. In the recently adopted there is a dog named chopper who has been adopted in july, sept and oct.

TobsterMom
October 5th, 2005, 06:50 AM
I wonder if it could be a combo of mange and malnutrition?

Poor baby, someone may have lost her and given up their search, after all, she was seen over a month ago but couldn't be caught. The owners may have thought after so much time that she was gone forever, such a little dog would have no chance in the wild.

In any case, she's sweet and hope she finds a happy home!

Beaglemom
October 5th, 2005, 07:35 AM
The poor thing! She does look like a border collie or mix.

There are some conditions that cause severe hair loss like this poor girl is experiencing. Some causes are alopecia, hormonal diseases (hypothyroidism, cushings), etc.

doggy lover
October 5th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Oh the poor darling, I can see Tucker in her thats for sure. I wonder if stress might have caused this as well. She does look like a sweet heart, I hope they find her family, or she finds a new one that will love her lots.