Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everyone!

WIBoxerMom
October 3rd, 2005, 01:59 PM
My name is Jennie. I have two boxer boys, Gunther and Max. Gunther was a surprise Christmas gift from my BF two years ago. Gunther will be two years old next month. I adopted Max in July of this year from a local boxer rescue organization. Max is 18 months old. Max has some food aggression issues which is the main reason I wanted to join this forum. I will be posting in the training section. Other than that, it is a wonderful journey and a non-stop learning experience for me as Max and Gunther are my first dogs. (had dogs as a kid, but Mom did the training, etc. then :)

Rottielover
October 3rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
welcome to the forum, you sure sound like you have your hands full with 2 adolecent male dogs...Wow....good luck, and have fun in here :party:

SnowDancer
October 3rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
My Eskimo's groomer, who also runs a socialization class has 2 female Boxers. One is a "middle aged" lady and the other is 5 1/2 months - and is in LOVE with my guy. When I pick him up after his weekly outing, "Mrs" Puppy is hanging over my guy's back tweaking his tail. She now weighs 36 lbs. - I think he was happier when she was smaller than he is - he weighs 22 lbs. with small dog complex - and now look what has happened! But he does loves Boxers and minds the older dog. I had a dream that he and pup had puppies - not a pretty sight - a "Box-A-Mo" - Eskie body with Boxer face. I think the other way around might be a little more interesting. Not a chance that will happen though.