Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rest in peace, sweet girl

Bearsmom
October 3rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Aerial, I'm so sorry the vets couldn't save you, I know you're up in kittie heaven having a blast.

Good night, sweet girl, I'll miss you.

huskypup
October 3rd, 2005, 03:52 PM
A big hug from across the ocean :grouphug:

"In the arms of the angels far away from here"

My deepest thoughts.

chico2
October 3rd, 2005, 04:01 PM
Bearsmom,I did not even know you had a cat,just the two dogs,I am really sorry for your loss...Aerial RIP :sorry:

Bearsmom
October 3rd, 2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks, guys. I've had Aerial for 8 years (longer than hubby!), she was a quiet, sweet indoor cat. About 3 weeks ago, she caught a virus that gave her open sores in her mouth, she stopped eating. After a few rounds of Clavamox, she still wouldn't eat, so we were resorting to force feeding her 2x a day. She still lost so much weight that when I came downstairs this morning, she was barely breathing. We talked to the vet about it and the vet said her systems were shutting down. A difficult choice to have her PTS, but I know she's in a better place. God, I miss her.

Prin
October 3rd, 2005, 08:01 PM
Aw Bearsmom! That's sad. I'm sorry for your loss. :sorry:

BoxerRescueMTL
October 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
Having to decide to put an animal to sleep is so difficult. You did the right thing. I'm sorry for your loss, Bearsmom.

Writing4Fun
October 4th, 2005, 08:11 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss, Bearsmom. I know how hard that decision is. :grouphug: to you and your family.

Luvmypit
October 4th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Please except my heartfelt condolences!

Im so sorry Bearsmom, you did the right thing. She is without pain.

God bless :sorry:

BMDLuver
October 4th, 2005, 05:02 PM
So very sorry for your loss... May Ariel have many happy days sunning herself in Cat Heaven! :grouphug:

Conners
October 4th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Sometimes the best things to do are never the easiest. My heart felt condolences on your loss of Aerial, until you meet again on your pass through Rainbow Bridge together. :grouphug:

glasslass
October 4th, 2005, 08:06 PM
It was a difficult decision for you but you didn't let her down. I hope you'll find comfort in your wonderful memories of her. She was loved; and so were you.

mastifflover
October 5th, 2005, 12:36 PM
:sorry: Buddy and I will have you in our thoughts. Always remember you did all you could and loved your baby unconditionally and you will have sweet memories :grouphug:

Lucky Rescue
October 5th, 2005, 09:36 PM
This forum is very hard to read, but it's good to know there are people who understand and share the pain of your loss.

I"m sorry!! :(

maddoxies
October 10th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Bearsmom: I am so sorry for your loss. We take these babies into our homes and hearts knowing that most likely they will pass before us; but that does not lessen the pain when they go.

Ariel had a wonderful home and a wonderful life with you. And the greatest gift you gave her was a peaceful passing, not letting her linger and suffer in pain.

Hugs and tears from our house. I know it is not easy, the days and weeks and even months after bring bittersweet memories and tears

:grouphug:

CyberKitten
October 10th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I am so sorry for your loss!! I hope all the wonderful times you shared with her will sustain you. :grouphug: