Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

And the Moron Award goes to...

Shaykeija
October 3rd, 2005, 03:10 AM
Yep I am going to award this guy with a kick in the onions. :evil: Some people are so stupid, I cannot believe they were the fastest sperm.
This guy has a beautiful brindle pit. Anyway I went to see her and I asked him what he thought of the new law concerning his dog and let him know about a fundraiser the will be comming up in November for the Pitbull Lawyers.
He said" I will not muzzle my dog. She is not getting neutered." He still intends to breed her and sell the pups. Man he is condeming those puppies to death if he is found out. He said the is was not natural to alter your dogs. They should be able to roam free and breed. He must have breathed in to many fumes of something...I feel sorry for this pretty pit. She is a real doll baby. Anyway we will be trying to get a fundraiser going, with a blind
auction and all proceeds will be going towards fighting the pit bull ban law.

Prin
October 3rd, 2005, 01:07 PM
Oh we get those sometimes at the park- the "unnatural" reasons.. Whatever. Is it natural to have an animal in a house? Is it natural for one species to pick the mate of the other? Is it natural for one species to pick when the mating will occur for another? Is it natural for one species to SELL another? :rolleyes: Gimme a BREAK.

LoNScamp
October 3rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Yep I am going to award this guy with a kick in the onions. :evil: Some people are so stupid, I cannot believe they were the fastest sperm.
This guy has a beautiful brindle pit. Anyway I went to see her and I asked him what he thought of the new law concerning his dog and let him know about a fundraiser the will be comming up in November for the Pitbull Lawyers.
He said" I will not muzzle my dog. She is not getting neutered." He still intends to breed her and sell the pups. Man he is condeming those puppies to death if he is found out. He said the is was not natural to alter your dogs. They should be able to roam free and breed. He must have breathed in to many fumes of something...I feel sorry for this pretty pit. She is a real doll baby. Anyway we will be trying to get a fundraiser going, with a blind
auction and all proceeds will be going towards fighting the pit bull ban law.

Keep us posted on the fundraiser.