Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another Trivial poll of the night! What is your favorite month?

Prin
October 2nd, 2005, 12:11 AM
My friend told me October is her favorite month. October? To me it means midterms. Sure, the weather is nice, but I don't get to see it much anyway... I say December or May (as long as it's not hot yet).

So what's your favorite month?

Oh, oh, there's only 10 options... Hmm.... Gonna have to get creative....

JaydeDoggie
October 2nd, 2005, 12:40 AM
October, I love Thanksgiving and Hallowe'en, first snow and seeing the seasons change

Puppyluv
October 2nd, 2005, 01:44 AM
My Actual favorite month is February, but I detest january, so I couldn't vote for it. June is my second favorite month. I'm going to get married in june (my yet to be found, husband to be just doesn't know it yet :D )

CyberKitten
October 2nd, 2005, 02:18 AM
September - I feel like it is the beginning of a new year. I still live by the academic calandar I guess, lol

Writing4Fun
October 2nd, 2005, 03:17 AM
September! Beautiful weather (usually - this past September was too warm for my liking), the kids are back in school ... what more could a mom ask for? :p I can't stand October, because I hate Halloween and all the scary movies that are on every freakin' night of the week because of it. :yuck: Gets to the point that I don't want to watch anything but Teletoon for fear of seeing another scary commercial! :eek:

Joey.E.CockersMommy
October 2nd, 2005, 08:31 AM
I put May because it starts to warm the snows gone, but its not 35 to 40 degrees C is out. I also like October because my sons birthday is on the 31st and we decorate the house inside and out all spooky just for him. December comes in a close third but after a while I get really sick of the snow.

writing4fun: =
I can't stand October, because I hate Halloween and all the scary movies that are on every freakin' night of the week because of it.

he he I just read that, I hate scary movies too, but halloweens a blast here, the kids to the mall to trick or treat at all the stores, then come here we get about 200 kids at our door every year.

Byrd
October 2nd, 2005, 08:40 AM
I picked June because I loooove late spring. I should have picked October because I loooove Turkey Day, and I reeealy looooooooove Halloween. But, October stands for winter coming...so in that respect I hate the fall months.... definitely a spring person here! Ah, this is too difficult.

Writing4Fun
October 2nd, 2005, 11:59 AM
I also like October because my sons birthday is on the 31st ...
LOL! My second son's b-day is on the 7th. I've always hated October for the above reasons, but now I have a kind of love/hate relationship with it. The first week is great for me, but after Thanksgiving, it's all downhill. :p

raingirl
October 2nd, 2005, 12:03 PM
October for me. Not just because it's my bday month, but also because it's halloween (favorite holiday), Thanksgiving, fall starts (favorite season) and it has the best weather. Not to hot, not to cold, leaves are changing, it's beautiful.

SnowDancer
October 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
I said July or August - but the truth is the hottest month possible. I love the heat, but hate the sun. Very pale person who burns in a second.

Rick C
October 2nd, 2005, 12:17 PM
July . . . . that's when the grass is tall but the green is still light.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1080554_edited-1.jpg

I have to say, however, that, like most Canadians, I like the anticipation and transition from Fall to winter . . . . just get me the hell out of Winter in February though!!

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Prin
October 2nd, 2005, 01:24 PM
he he I just read that, I hate scary movies too, but halloweens a blast here, the kids to the mall to trick or treat at all the stores, then come here we get about 200 kids at our door every year.
Reminded me of a conversation my bf and I had at costco--

Me: "Are we giving out candy to the kids this year?
BF: "But we are kids."
Me: "Should we buy candy for ourselves then?"
And the rest is hipstory. :D

Prin
October 2nd, 2005, 02:04 PM
Wow, it's really goose day today... The 4th flock (gaggle :D ) is going over my house...

Byrd
October 2nd, 2005, 08:52 PM
And the rest is hipstory. :D

LOL Yup! :p

doggy lover
October 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
I picked June because of the flowers, but I'd say I like seasons better spring and fall are my fav.