Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

restrictions?

melz
September 28th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Why am i restricted from sending messages to other users or creating new threads in certain groups?

The only time I can send a message or qm a message to a user is when i reply to someone - I can't start up the "private" convesation".

I was also wanting to post under the rescue / adoption board as I am looking for a westie but it said that I wasn't allowed... why?

StaceyB
September 28th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Had you been able to do this before. Are you able to pm marko?

Prin
September 28th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Didn't I just answer this? Is it posted twice?

Puppyluv
September 28th, 2005, 09:00 PM
Si si! (oooo I'm multlingual :p ) It's posted twice, you're not hallucinating (this time)

melz
September 29th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Had you been able to do this before. Are you able to pm marko?

LOL i would pm him but i can't.. restricted!! Like i said, I can answer messages but I can't be the originator :(

StaceyB
September 29th, 2005, 11:24 AM
How about I pm him for you and ask if he can answer your questions.
Check your profile to see if you have options marked wrong.

StaceyB
September 29th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Is the rescue the only one you can't start a thread with? They are only allowing qualified rescue groups. This may be why you are not able to post here. As for the pm's, I think that there has been recent changes with new members, what they are allowed to do in the beginning but that is just a guess. I don't know this for sure.
I emailed Marko for you. If you are able to use this option you may want to give him more details.

White Wolf
September 29th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Yes, these issues should be discussed privately. If all else fails, I'll make sure Marko sees this thread. It will be closed for now.