Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Harley turns 1

Rottielover
September 28th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Hey there guys, we will be hitting a huge milestone with Harley, he is turning 1 on the 1st. I can not believe it. I still clearly remember the day that I brought him home from a 7 hour drive in mid snow storm. He has brought so much joy into my life, and he has saved me on many occassions from just being his goofy self. Helping me put things into perspective.
Being a rottweiler many people have given him a weird stare down, until he approaches them, loves them. He has helped many people change their minds on this so called horrible breed.
Not only is he my best friend, he is My daughters as well.
So lets go in together and help me wish this big guy a happy birthday, he has come so far, and has survived many things in his short life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUDDLE BUG.....XOXO your Mommy and food provider

Roxy's_MA
September 28th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Happy Birthday Harley!! :party:

gomez
September 28th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday Harley!! :party:

How is he recovering from his snip?

Rottielover
September 28th, 2005, 12:54 PM
after the antibiotics he is amazing.....all healed, can not tell it was done. When they say they calm down afterwards, it is all a lie. He is still as bouncy, and energetic as before. Even more so, I allow him to play with other dogs now, no competition. He does so well, actually he is the one being dominated, LOL. Can you believe it. I am so glad it was done

TobsterMom
September 28th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I do hope you're going to make him wear a ridiculous B-Day hat and take humiliating pics, while he drools over a birthday cake....I love those pictures, and the expressions on the animals faces...Ahhh what our pets endure for our selfish little pleasures! :party:

Congrats on making it through the first year! And happy day to your big boy!

Rottielover
September 28th, 2005, 02:00 PM
with the research I have done on rottweilers, the first year is the breeze, now the fun times start. I have been lucky, he knows his place in the home, and has yet decided to challenge. But a b-day no, a cake and presents yes..

chico2
September 28th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Aww Harley,I bet you are a big beautiful boy,mom has to show us some pics :pawprint:
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!http://bestsmileys.com/animals/13.gif

Rottielover
September 28th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Oh that he is, I only have a pic of him on the comp when he was 8 months, he has filled out alot more, and is bigger. but here is an idea of my little man

Rottielover
September 28th, 2005, 02:17 PM
oh ya this one too, just before he won VSP at the seiger show in T.O in may

chico2
September 28th, 2005, 02:20 PM
There he is,he is just beautiful....I have met 4 Rotties in my life and they were all wonderful dogs,wish I could say the same about the owners.

Rottielover
September 28th, 2005, 02:26 PM
in quebec there are very few and far between well bred rotties. Harley was from a breeder out in pefferlaw ontario. quite a drives from me, well worth the trip. In my 2 year research, there is only 1 great breeder in QC, rest are so so, or are BYB. Harley has changed just about everybodies mind on rotties that he has met. he looks at you, sad eyes, goes into a sit, then a down, then totally on his back for a belly rub. Very confident dog

Rottielover
September 29th, 2005, 10:38 AM
They are such a wonderful breed. I love him more and more each day

BullLover
September 29th, 2005, 01:16 PM
:sorry: I'm one day late!

Happy birthday to you! :party:
Happy birthday dear Harley (Mr. Cuddlebug) :party:

:party:

Love,
Brutus, Sadie, and Zeus

Copper'sMom
October 3rd, 2005, 01:51 PM
:party: Happy belated 1st Birthday Harley!!!!! :party: Hope you were spoiled rotten!!

Rottielover, time goes by soooo fast! Copper is 4 now and I remember the day I got him. I can't believe how fast time goes by!