Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dirty? Me? Noooooo......

Puppyluv
September 28th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Layla after a good run in the rain. She couldn't seem to understand why I wouldn't let her on my bed; in her mind, rain=water=clean.

Prin
September 28th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Aww the guilty face... What a cutie! She's still my favorite internet doggy. ;) (btw, I can see the growth on her foot there... :eek: )

Puppyluv
September 28th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Aww thanks, I'll tell her that :love:
I know! (About the growth) I took that photo at around 7 pm last night, and noticed the growth about an hour later.

Prin
September 28th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Really? She even looks like she's leaning to the other side...

Puppyluv
September 28th, 2005, 12:51 AM
When I look at the pictures I can't believe I didn't notice it right away. I think I thought it was just sone stuff from outside on her foot, and it wasn't until she was clean and dry that I noticed it was still there, and it was bugging her.

Prin
September 28th, 2005, 12:53 AM
You found it pretty quickly though. Jemma had a huge cut on her back and I must have noticed at least a couple of weeks after... (4 months later and the hair still hasn't grown back... Whoever bit her had a dirty mouth and killed the skin.. :( )

BeagleMum
September 28th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Ok call me crazy but I don't really see it? Is it between the toes on her right foot or am I looking in the wrong place?

Puppyluv
September 28th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Grover4 that makes me feel sooo much better, you have no idea! It's dead centre on her right hind foot. (sort of looks red)

BeagleMum
September 28th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Ok, that's kinda where I thought that it was. I have to say though that it is not completely obvious to me. Good for you for finding that so quick.

CyberKitten
September 28th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Awwww! She's cute but you know she has that I feel a little guilty but oh but did I have fun so it was worth it look , lol

doggy lover
October 5th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I'll trade you, your dirty dog for mine.

Puppyluv
October 5th, 2005, 08:19 PM
YAY!!! I love dirty doggy pictures!! They're always the result of a tonne of fun :party: :crazy:

Byrd
October 5th, 2005, 10:31 PM
My landlady (well ex soon) decided that it would be a good idea to dig a trench in the backyard to drain rain. Well, it was a crazy idea and the water only sits there instead of draining away.

So.... rainstorm + trench + puppy =

doggy lover
October 6th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Oh Byrd your Willow and my Tucker could make a hell of a mess. LOL

Rick C
October 6th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Dogs have no limit to how much fun they can have getting dirty . . . . however, clean-up isn't something they want to do. Abby gets the headlock treatment from Carol after digging in the muddy field:

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1020380_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

doggy lover
October 6th, 2005, 01:31 PM
From the look on her face she thinks it was worth it.

Byrd
October 6th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Tucker and Willow could make an awesome mess!

LOL Willow actually hopped into the tub after her play in the mud!