Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

does your pet browse the internet??

jiorji
September 23rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
.....i thought that maybe paying for internet would help me do my work in peace as opposed to waiting for a free computer at the internet cafe down the street.

obviously...........i was wrong!!because some furries like to park their hairy bums on my keyboard lol

anyone else's pet browse the internet?? lol

babyrocky1
September 23rd, 2005, 05:05 PM
No but he likes to answer the phone...wish I had a cute picture of him doing it like you do of your cat, but by your photo it looks like hes on "troll" guard duty :crazy:

jiorji
September 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
No but he likes to answer the phone...wish I had a cute picture of him doing it like you do of your cat, but by your photo it looks like hes on "troll" guard duty :crazy:

LOL yeah!! maybe

shannonRN
September 25th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Ruby has learned that computer time is a good opportunity for some 'lap lounging' and surfs right along with me.

CyberKitten
September 25th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Indeed she does - (hoping I have this pict on my maptop, lol)

dmc123
September 26th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Harley used to all the time :)

Diane

Zues is my baby
September 27th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Hahah those pics are hillarioius I wish I had some pics of my little cracker doing that. She likes to sit on my lap and get her nose right on the screen. And My dog likes to drive my car, but unfortunately I can't get that pic on here.

melz
September 27th, 2005, 02:38 PM
This isn't my pet but I thought it was pretty hilarious that this puppy doesn't like computers at all...

This pic was sent to me by email.

StaceyB
September 27th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Joe, my cockatoo likes to walk on my keyboard while I am using it.

chico2
September 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Here's Baby-Chico about 7 yrs ago....helping hubby play solitaire :D