Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday Shasta

Conners
September 22nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
:party: Shasta was 35 months old on the 20th of this month. A BIGGG huggable birthday to my birthday girl!!!! By next year we will only celebrate once a year, but monthly birthday are fun for my baby unti she hits the BIG '3'! :party:
She ate porkchops and doggy cookies and we worked on her Halloween costume to make her a beautiful Arabian Princess, as she's 'already' MY princess.

Luvmypit
September 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHASTA and to many many many many many many many more. Did I say many?

Give her a good rub for me would ya? (in no way shape or form did I mean to sound that perverted) :party:

Conners
September 23rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHASTA and to many many many many many many many more. Did I say many?

Give her a good rub for me would ya? (in no way shape or form did I mean to sound that perverted) :party:
:crazy: LOL And no way did I THINK that perverted until you mentioned it! :D
Shasta WILL have many, many, many...etc. more because I will continue to fight to give her many, many many...etc. more birthdays to come!!! At least a good 20 years of them anyway!!! :party:
Shasta sends kisses and says "Mom" because it's the only word she can say, but sure she means THANKS!!!!! :pawprint: