Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Badger's "Noah"/MTL

Lucky Rescue
September 22nd, 2005, 12:30 PM
I"m catsitting this guy while Badger takes a well deserved vacation!

He's a big boy, extremely laidback and sweet, and will roll on his back if you pet him! He's a purry lovesponge, and his fur is so thick, soft and smooth.

He would be a wonderful companion for just about anyone and he's only about 1 year old. Noah is neutered and vaccinated.

He'll be at our adoption event Saturday, Sept 24 at Finnegan's. If anyone is intererested, please pm me!:)

Lucky Rescue
September 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Noah found his dream home today. Can't wait to tell Badger!!!:)

chico2
September 24th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Oh Lucky,that's great,lucky deserving,sweet Noah :highfive:
I bet you Badger will be very happy,but crying at the same time,Noah looks really cuddly and sweet.
I also bet,she'll find another one in the alley in no time at all :D

Lucky Rescue
September 24th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I also bet,she'll find another one in the alley in no time at all

Don't you know it!:p That's why I'm so thrilled about Noah. Yes, he is sweet and cuddly - one of the sweetest cats I've ever known. He's not that striking looking, so I needed to do a lot of PR on his adorable, sweet, gentle and perfect personality!!

The lady who adopted him lost her own 21 year old cat, and was in tears of joy at getting Noah. She wouldn't even put him in a carrier, but had to take him home in her arms, which seemed just fine with him!! :D

BoxerRescueMTL
September 24th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Oh that's awesome, Lucky! My parents wereat Finnegan's today and said it was so busy they couldn't even get close to your booth!

mesaana
September 25th, 2005, 12:06 AM
What great news! I'm so happy for him!

Lyne