Puppyluv
September 19th, 2005, 09:16 PM
The end of Layla's not so fun day:

Puppyluv
September 19th, 2005, 09:17 PM
and a fully body shot

Prin
September 19th, 2005, 10:57 PM
She is the CUTEST. I love her feets cramped under her chin. What a cutie... :)

jiorji
September 22nd, 2005, 12:24 AM
why couldn't she go play??

Prin
September 22nd, 2005, 11:23 AM
She cut her paw on broken glass... :(

doggy lover
September 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
I hate people that leave glass around, my pet peeve. She looks so lost and sad it that pic.

Puppyluv
September 22nd, 2005, 08:40 PM
I hate people that leave glass around, my pet peeve.
It's my pet peeve too. And now it's Layla's as well. I had never seen so many broken bottles lying around until I moved to Montreal. Well at least not in Canada.
She looks so lost and sad it that pic.
She looked like that all day. She got a lot of tummy rubbing, and three-legged-friendly playing, but she was sooo miserable.

Prin
September 22nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah, our sidewalk cleaners etc are not that active... I find montreal pretty dirty compared to other cities I have been to in North America (leave N.A and it's a completely different story...). Just don't walk by any alleys on hot days when there is a wind blowing... EWWW.

Puppyluv
September 22nd, 2005, 10:26 PM
ewwww soo true prin (about the alleys)
When I lived in cowtown, we used to complain about how "gross and dirty" it was (and by gross and dirty I mean, gasp, there was a newspaper and some gum on the sidewalk)and then I came here to Montreal, and while I love it here.... EWWW

Prin
September 22nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
I know... The worst is if you live near a bar. Not only is it noisy, but you get umm... nasty sidewalk things too. I'm phobic of them so I won't say them out loud...

jiorji
September 23rd, 2005, 09:26 AM
awww :sad:

this is why i can't let my kitty roam around the building complex. I'm afraid something will happen to her. Even tho she was a stray before i took her in for a life of luxurious cat food and spoildness lol

broken bottles and kids.......... I think kids can be just as bad as broken glass :mad:

doggy lover
September 23rd, 2005, 02:14 PM
I hate people that throw trash, I'll walk around for hours with something to throw out or I'll keep it until I get home. It makes such a nasty mess. Another of my peeves is people that spit, :mad: I was in a bus shelter in the winter and this guy was spitting on the ground like no tomorrow, and I had to walk out and stand in the snow before I threw up :eek: