Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pags follow-up

pamom
September 17th, 2005, 10:21 AM
I'm Pags' mother-in-law and i just wanted to thank all the people for their caring and concern about her and my son in mississippi...they are slowly trying to get back to their normal routine, like a lot of people in that area. their home is still standing, with a hole in the roof and side wall and gutted first floor, but work is being done to stop the mold and mildew and permanently seal out this damage. they do have mail delivery now. i know both pags and my son and my four grandchildren are indebted to many friends here that have kept them in their prayers..thank you so much..

Prin
September 17th, 2005, 11:56 AM
I'm glad that things are settling in some ways. Pags has been so strong through all this- it's really amazing. I'm really glad Luba came back to lead the way in helping her. It's great that we can do more than just sit here and watch and wait for news. :) I think we all wish Pags the best and admire her strength so much. :)

pamom
September 17th, 2005, 02:11 PM
thank you prin...pags has a lot of wonderful friends here and i know it helps to make her feel so much better..and luba has and unendless amount of energy and strength in helping.

chico2
September 17th, 2005, 02:37 PM
pamom,yes,Luba is one of a kind :love:
I too am very happy things are improving even in Mississippi and Anita and her family including puppy and cats were always on my mind.
They are young strong and healthy and I am sure,with a little help and a lot of work,their beautiful house will once again be beautiful and their lives will return to a somewhat normal.
CNN has shown very little of the disaster in Miss,but what they have shown was total destruction in many areas.
They were very lucky they had you not too far away,thank's for giving us an update. :love:

doggy lover
September 18th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Give Pag's and family kisses and hugs from us, she had us so worried. I was so relieved to know that they were ok. I can't emagine what they came home too, it must have been awful, I know people say pick up and carry on but it must be so hard to see everything you have worked for ruined. My thoughts are with you all. God bless

Luba
September 18th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I am only doing what any friend or family would or should do, it's just the right thing to do! :love: