Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

SPCA Monteregie

poodletalk
September 15th, 2005, 02:38 PM
SPCA Monteregie, the largest no-kill SPCA in the Province of Quebec, is looking for some dynamic volunteers. If you have a few hours a month to spare, and would like to volunteer for a worthy cause, please pm me or send me an email at supersaleslady@hotmail.com

coppperbelle
September 15th, 2005, 07:01 PM
When do the calendars come out? My dogs will be featured on one of the days.

poodletalk
September 15th, 2005, 08:38 PM
The calendars should be coming out anytime....When they are out, I will post where people can purchase them!

susieqt
September 15th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I LOVE the SPCA Monteregie's calendars! My animals have been in almost all of them, but I missed the deadline this year! I am going to send them in soon for the next calendar.

poodletalk
September 16th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Yes, the SPCA Monteregie calendars are great! There not expensive either, 10.00$ per calendar.

poodletalk
September 19th, 2005, 07:01 AM
CooperBelle, I saw your three dogs in the calendar last night. It turned out very well. I reconginized them by your picture on pets.ca

coppperbelle
September 19th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I took that picture last September. The dog on the left is Chloe and 5 years old. She is a rescue. The dog on the right is Hunter. In the picture he was about 7 months old and is also a rescue. In the middle is Belle. I lost her last October 14 to heart failure. I asked that their picture be put on that date in memoriam.