Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone

JaydeDoggie
September 14th, 2005, 11:26 AM
I'm new here, have heard about this website from a few friends and thought that I would check it out.
While I know everyone has a love of pictures, I regretfully have no digital camera!

However, I will tell you about my animals..
First we have the lovely Jayde, she is my heart and soul, a 1 1/2 year old Golden Retriver. She has a beauitful cider colored coat, and is very protective of her mommy.
We then have the kitties, all tabbies! Oldest is a big grey tabby named Atticus, then we have a little orange fellow we call Chaos! (and man is he!) and then the baby of the pack is darling Stirling .. another stirling silver tabby cat.

That is our happy family.
Look forward to posting!

Dogastrophe
September 14th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Welcome. We won't actually believe that you actually have dogs and cats until you post some pictures :crazy: Seriously though, we love to see pics of critters. Be sure to post some when you get the chance.

(ooops, missed the no digital cam part ... I skipped right to the critter descriptions)

jessi76
September 14th, 2005, 12:01 PM
welcome!

just a suggestion, you don't have to have a digital camera, just get the photos put on CD when you have them developed. Then you can post pics of those lovely pets you just described :)

JaydeDoggie
September 14th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I've never thought of doing that! thanks for the suggestion jessi76!

chico2
September 14th, 2005, 04:06 PM
JaydeDoggie,WELCOME! I do not have a digi-cam either,but I am always taking pics of my cats and other critters,I scan the photos and keep them in a file to attach them to any e-mail or Forum,works great.
Your family sounds great by the way,I adore Tabbies!