Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Karin??

chico2
September 14th, 2005, 07:46 AM
The last time we heard from Karin,she told us about Pags desicion to stay in her house,during Katrina,we have not heard from Karin since... :sad:
Does anyone know??
Hopefully there is nothing wrong with Ciara or Karin herself :confused:

BMDLuver
September 14th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Oh dear Chico, I've been so busy I didn't notice. Gosh I hope she's ok too.

chico2
September 14th, 2005, 08:24 AM
I don't think Katrina affected Karin in Florida,but I know Ciara always has ups and downs healthwise.I too hope they are both ok,maybe she's just busy :confused:

Lizzie
September 14th, 2005, 10:28 AM
The last time she was here, as far as I recall, was when she was feeling as though people were attacking her (her country) on how the hurricane and relief efforts were managed. I'm not sure if she decided to leave after that discussion (which is a closed issue so let's not get into that!)--or if it's a health/personal issue.

Hopefully she'll be back soon!

happycats
September 14th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Karin, I hope everything is Okay with you and your family!! Please don't think all of us Canadians feel that way!!! And I am sorry you felt offended and/or attacked. Maybe PM someone here to let us all know your doing fine.

miss you! :)

Prin
September 19th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I'm reviving this because she's still not around... :( Karin, I hope you are ok. :fingerscr :grouphug: :grouphug:

Writing4Fun
September 19th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Gosh, I sure do hope she's ok ... and continues to be ok after this next storm comes through ... :fingerscr

Hang in there, Karin, and please let us know how you're faring. :grouphug:

Writing4Fun
September 28th, 2005, 07:27 AM
*BUMP!* Any news from our southern friend??

chico2
September 28th, 2005, 07:32 AM
Karin is ok,she lives in Florida,but she has been involved in helping out after the hurricanes,hence not home very much.Ciara is ok too :pawprint:

BMDLuver
September 28th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Thanks for letting us know Chico. Was worrying about her in the back of my mind.

Prin
September 28th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Yes, thanks for the update. I was still wondering.