Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gracie update

Schwinn
September 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Cheryl took Gracie, Daisy, and her nephew and drove to Thunder Bay for two weeks (15 hours!). I went up over the long weekend, because I was really missing all of them. Anyway, when I went up there, Gracie learned a new trick...smiling! She scrunches her whole face right up and does a noiseless laugh. It cracked me up, which cracked her up, which cracked me up, which...well, you get it. So please indulge me as I show off...

Prin
September 13th, 2005, 01:58 PM
She's still so little!!! Somehow I expected her to be 2 years old already! :D

She's still a cutie!

Schwinn
September 13th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Ohhhh...something shiny!

Schwinn
September 13th, 2005, 02:01 PM
"What? Can't you see I'm playing here?"

Schwinn
September 13th, 2005, 02:02 PM
And here we are cracking each other up. I've had a lot of people say they see the resemblance, but I don't. She's too cute!

Schwinn
September 13th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Sorry, last one. Actually, I'm not. I love showing her off.

This is Daisy checking up on her. She likes to give a sniff and a lick now and then. Gracie is starting to laugh when she gets the slurps, and Grandma still doesn't like it. Maybe because I told her that Daisy is just taste-testing ("Gracie is like a two-bite brownie to her, Mom!" She never finds that funny...and she knows it isn't true. :evil: )

Writing4Fun
September 13th, 2005, 02:08 PM
She's beautiful, Schwinn. :love: Yeah, those baby smiles really melt the heart, don't they? :angel:

LL1
September 13th, 2005, 02:09 PM
What a beautiful little girl!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
September 13th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Shes cute I love it when they get fat cheeks.!

Luvmypit
September 13th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Look at those big eyes! What a sweety!

Congrats again on her. She is soo beautiful. Watch out for the boys schwinn!!

Shamrock
September 13th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Oh,Schwinn - she is just SO beautiful! What a little doll your Gracie is!
Wonderful photos.. thanks for sharing these lovely pictures of your precious one. :grouphug:

Schwinn
September 13th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Shes cute I love it when they get fat cheeks.!

You know, that's actually when people started saying she looks like me...hmmm...

And yes, the boys. I don't need to be reminded. I think about it every day when I get up...and go to the gym...and lift weights...a lot of weights...

Thanks, everyone. I'm very smitten, and I love to show off.

Prin
September 13th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Show off away! (It doesn't work as well as "rant away" or "whine away"... :o )

Frankly I thought you were being modest at first because I thought you were just posting one pic... :D But she's a cutie. :)

Cinnabear
September 14th, 2005, 12:53 AM
What wonderful photos you have Schwinn. Very cute. I don't think lifting weights is going to work. LOL.

chico2
September 14th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Schwinn,I was waiting for you to finally post some more pics,thank's,she is adorable..it's weird,but looking at this little angel,I get the same"awwww-feeling"as looking at a kitten or puppy :D
Also,you are kind of cute yourself in all your glowing understandable daddy-pride :love:

Schwinn
September 14th, 2005, 09:55 AM
What wonderful photos you have Schwinn. Very cute. I don't think lifting weights is going to work. LOL.

That's one of the reasons I'm going to be a cop...so when the first boyfriend comes home, not only will I be the biggest monster he ever met, he'll also know that Gracie's daddy carries a gun. :evil:

Thanks, Chico. I made sure I chose a picture that showed my good side!

This one is my desktop at work. I think it was taken 3 weeks ago.

Copper'sMom
September 14th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Wow! Smiling already!! She's adorable Schwinn!! Feel free to show her off as often as you like!!

happycats
September 14th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Awwww Schwinn she is a real beauty!! your going to have to beat the boys off with a stick, when she gets older!! ;)

glasslass
September 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
I see the resemblance - except you have more hair - for now! The "something shiney" one is my favorite. Well, maybe the "Daisy kiss" one!