Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thankyou all from Hank

Toonces
September 9th, 2005, 05:35 PM
Hi there, most of you here know me my name is Hank, I am a GSD who is being fostered for GSRT. I have found my forever home and will be going there tomorrow. I'm not sure what to think about all this because I am very happy here and love my foster mommy and daddy alot but I know my time has come and now they need to help another GSD just like me.

I just wanted to say thankyou to all of you who have never met me or had the pleasure of stroking my soft fur and getting a special kiss ( if I could give you all one beleive me I would) for loving me from afar, thankyou for helping my foster mom through good times and bad I know your kind words and prayers for me helped her when things were grim for me and the support she got from all of you will never be forgotten.

Kisses from me the loveable "Hankaroo"

Lucky Rescue
September 9th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Hank, you touched all our hearts! So happy to hear you found your home!! :thumbs up

I"m sure you're so grateful to GSRT!:)

happycats
September 10th, 2005, 10:27 AM
I am filled with tears of joy for you , my sweet Hankaroo!!!!! And wish you all the best in your new home!! May the rest of your life be filled with love and joy!! Big smooches, hugs nad puppy dog kisses XOXOXOXO!

chico2
September 12th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Aww Hankaroo,you brought me to tears :sad: and I am sure your wonderful fostermom will miss you.However a permanent loving home is what you need and I wish you all the best :love:

Toonces
September 12th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Thankyou Chico

I got an update and he is doing just fine, loving his walks and all the attention to himself, he is a special boy and deserves the best, parting with him was one of the hardest things I have ever done, I still cry because I miss him so much, he took a piece of me with him when he went and I don't think I will ever meet another dog as sweet and kind as him.

doggy lover
September 12th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Good luck Hank hope you enjoy your new home. Kisses bye. Toonces hugs for you too. :grouphug: