Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mozart's feeling much better but...

melz
September 8th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Today was the last day for Moe's medication. He pooped normally yesterday and today. Though it was weird. yesterday was fine and this morning was softer.

I started incorporating some of his regular food into the mix of rice and hamburger meat to get him used to his food again. I'll give it a few days. I'm thinking the problem could be his food afterall. He was doing so well but all of a sudden its like he's reacting to it.

When he was eating the hamburger meat and rice he had no problems with it, now with a bit of his dog food, he's got problems breathing, after he's done he sounds like he has asma or something.

So i'll give it a few days and see, but if it doesn't rectify itself by sunday i'm thinking of changing this food all together.

Any suggestions as to what I could do? What kind of food is better? He's currently on Science diet small bites and eats about a cup a day. (its always available for him, he just pics at it during the day cause if I feed him at specific times, he swallows it hole then vomits it out!)