Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maya Eating Her Regular Food - first time since June

WhKnight
September 7th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I am so delighted and relieved to share the news that Maya is eating her regular food. I bought a new bag on Monday, and as usual, I tossed out anything old and put out fresh food from the top of the bag. Imagine what I felt when Maya came running along with Chaco to investigate! It took her a few tries, since she's been eating soft food for so long, but as of today she has been happily crunching away and...oddly enough...is not the least bit interested in the canned food anymore.

So, three months later, we have reached a happy ending to Maya's "tail." I wanted to share a picture or two on her behalf.

WhKnight
September 7th, 2005, 09:01 PM
And here she is, saying, "See what I can do, Mom!"

WhKnight
September 7th, 2005, 09:02 PM
And just to make sure she's not forgotten, here's her sister Chaco looking on (from the top of my kitchen cabinets):

april21h1
September 7th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Yay Maya.
That is great news whknight. I am so happy that Maya's "tail" has a happy ending.

p.s. maya I think you have worried your mommy quite enough for a very long time and you owe her lots of cuddles sessions. ;)

WhKnight
September 7th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Thank you, April! Maya says she is more than glad to give her mommy lots of cuddles, as well as somersaults and other acrobatics.

:D

WhKnight

BMDLuver
September 7th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Wonderful News! :thumbs up

Prin
September 7th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Yey!! A happy ending!!! After all the scariness you've been through, this must have been such a reward! :) :grouphug: