Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

finding a good vet

cpietra16
September 7th, 2005, 01:32 PM
I have 3 cats and a dog and had a great vet in BC. I now live in Pte. Claire, Quebec and have asked around about vets in this area. I was hoping that there would be a few people that would agree on one or two that I could choose from. Unfortunately from the 6 people I have asked they all gave me 6 different clinics. I have recently adopted a cat that sees a vet in NDG. A very good vet and highly recommended by a member on this site. The problem is that I can't drive all the way there and was really hoping to find someone around my area, especially for emegencies. Now I know of six vets that I can go to , but would anyone on this site recommend one. I don't know if you are allowed to give out any names. If you would prefer you could email me, I would be very grateful.

Lucky Rescue
September 7th, 2005, 02:10 PM
IF you don't mind driving to Dorion, you can go to the clinic there. Very good vets and reasonable too.

The number is (450) 424-6469

The address is 204 Ave St-Charles in Vieux Dorion

Rottielover
September 7th, 2005, 02:23 PM
I have found ...to find a vet, is like finding a DR.....Everyone has there preferences. Like I will never go anywhere other than the Pierrefonds Vet....They have gone out of their way many times for me and my animals. And their vets are very genuine. They give options A B or C. Not just one.

Rottielover
September 7th, 2005, 02:24 PM
If we are allowed to give out numbers....then 514-626-9890....Dr. Masse, or DR. Erdman

cpietra16
September 7th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Thank-you Rottielover and Luckyrescue. I will definately look both up. I don't know where Dorion is, but I will see how far it is to get there from Pte. Claire Thanks again