chico2
September 6th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Awwww summer,Vinnie and Chico having a reflective moment :pawprint:

chico2
September 6th, 2005, 05:05 PM
and then there is Rocky and Chico.. :pawprint:

Roxy's_MA
September 6th, 2005, 05:12 PM
What pretty kitties ;) . They look so relaxed. *Sigh* I guess that is what summer is all about, to bad it is almost over.

Rick C
September 6th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Very, very happy looking.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

shannonRN
September 7th, 2005, 01:01 AM
I love Vinnie, can I have him??? :p

chico2
September 7th, 2005, 07:22 AM
ShannonRN,we do too,so noooo you can't have him :D
He looks like an angel and although I am definetly not religous,sometimes I think he was heaven sent(Rocky and Chico mught not agree!!)I have yet to hear him growl or hiss,he's just a love-bug..... :love:

Lucky Rescue
September 7th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Love the all-black/all-white kitties! They look so happy!!:)

CyberKitten
September 7th, 2005, 10:44 PM
What cute pix Anita! They are such adrable subjects, :)

shannonRN
September 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
We spend our summer lounging around here too...I can't believe it's almost over again http://www.spacespider.net/emo/sad010.gif I hate to see it go...

I noticed Chico and Vinnie wear collars/tags but not Rocky, unless it just doesn't show up in that pic. Any reason? The one cat we let outdoors simply will not wear a collar--she sticks her paw under it and pulls it off. Is there a trick to collar training?

chico2
September 8th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Your kitty looks like my Cookie(RIP)I had many years ago..
Rocky not wearing a collar,is not because he does not want to,he's fine with it.
He had a few episodes the last few years,where he collapses,something similar to a stroke.The vet cannot figure out why,anyway,since he's had no collar he has had no more problems,probably has nothing to do with it,but I am superstitious and he now goes out with me without a collar.
Also he is 10yrs old,has never shown any interest in wanting to jump the fence.
We started putting collars on the cats early and they now line up to get their collars on,cause they know it means we are going outside.