Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Niece's First Close Up

CyberKitten
September 2nd, 2005, 11:32 PM
Just wanted to share my niece's first closeup. I am in love - and she has no medical probs, is doing very well!! As is her mom and dad. And aunt, lol

chico2
September 3rd, 2005, 07:06 AM
CK,I cannot even figure out what the picture is and I just got new glasses :D

CyberKitten
September 3rd, 2005, 12:19 PM
Chico, it's her ultrasound. She is only due to make her appearance per se in January. :) I took out the ID info from the hospital which makes it tougher to see plus it is small. But anyway - you can see her head and spinal column, up close.

chico2
September 3rd, 2005, 12:26 PM
:D :D Now,I see it,at first I thought it was a rabbit :D :D

Prin
September 3rd, 2005, 02:58 PM
LOL It's in the "On-topic" so I was trying to decipher the cat or dog out of the picture! :D

CyberKitten
September 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
But I thought I posted it in off topic? I am way too overwhelmed I guess, lol Or is that a sigh?

Prin
September 3rd, 2005, 09:28 PM
LOL- now they've moved it just to make us feel like we're nuts! :D

CyberKitten
September 3rd, 2005, 10:22 PM
It's moved? Why would anyone move it to the Pets section? She is a little girl for heaven's sake!! As one of my friends would say, Ah bien!! (pronounced awww beh, awww beh!)

Prin
September 3rd, 2005, 10:24 PM
No it was in the On topic and they moved it to Off topic.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
September 3rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
Cute, it should be their first picture in the baby book. My first son was born in January too. I showed is ultrasound picture to everyone.

glasslass
September 3rd, 2005, 11:21 PM
I think I can see her face! But, then I think if that's her face, her head is on upside down! So, it must not be her face and I don't know what I'm seeing. I've never seen an ultrasound before. But the face I think I see is so sweet!

CyberKitten
September 4th, 2005, 01:00 AM
In the category of true confessions, I have to admit I went with them when the ultrasound was done - it was done in "my" hospital (which is not their main one but we treat high risk pregnancies and primary care for one area of the Maritimes in gyn-obstetrics) so this is a tech I work with often. Thus, we have a plethora of pix for the developing scrapbook, Here are 2 examples:

CyberKitten
September 4th, 2005, 01:01 AM
and one more of this cutie:

We know she is very healthy, on par for her gentestional development, has a healthy heart beat and she is in the right position to come into the world. And much other info as well of course. I'll spare you the video, lol Suffice to say it's preferable to a video of my spine (when I had a recent denervation procedure) which is a "dog's Breakfast" and made my pain management doc shudder - never a good sign! (Her most complicated case ever, also not a good sign) So I much prefer my niece's video, lol

Schwinn
September 6th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Cute, it should be their first picture in the baby book. My first son was born in January too. I showed is ultrasound picture to everyone.

Gracie's pictures start at T-6 mos in her book.