Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bill 132

StaceyB
September 1st, 2005, 11:10 PM
A student emailed this to me if anyone is interested.

www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bills/38_Parliament/Session1/b132.pdf

morgiesmommy
November 25th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Hey everyone,
I know we are all getting busy with Xmas on it's way, I hope all of our puppies are looking forward to Santa's visit.
Anything exciting happening with anyone? Is everyone enjoying the snow? I know Morgie hates it and I have to toss her lazy butt out into the snow every morning so that she can pee. She has my daughter convinced that she needs the heating blanket wrapped around her when she gets in from her morning pee.
Ah the life of a dog.

SnowDancer
November 25th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Be very, very grateful that Morgie is smart enough to want to stay indoors. My 20th month to be Dec. 1 Eskimo is smart but not that smart. We just came in again - the little snow eater. My mini Dachshunds knew that Mom needed to keep warm. Of course, despite my best efforts he ate a ton of snow, is soaking wet, and needs to go out again.

Prin
November 25th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Morgiesmommy, I'm surious as to why you posted in this thread? It's a topic that is not too related to your post.:confused: You might get more of an audience if you start a new thread.

seeker
November 25th, 2005, 07:44 PM
A student emailed this to me if anyone is interested.

www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bills/38_Parliament/Session1/b132.pdf

It sickens me to think that that law actually passed in this Country I read it and wonder how in a democratic society that laws and law makers like this can exist .