Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost - English Bull Terrier

SpanielLuver
September 1st, 2005, 01:18 PM
One of our volunteers has lost her English Bull Terrier. Jazz is a 2 year old, spayed, super friendly bindle bull terrier. They moved a few weeks ago and at a birthday party someone let her outside with them. She was wearing her invisible fence collar and maybe got through it and couldnt get back in. She may try to find her way back to Hudson from Pointe Fortune. The family is devasted and frantic to get her back. Poster are put up in Hudson and surrounding areas. Picture attach. Please call Johanne at 514-777-4567.

twodogsandacat
September 1st, 2005, 03:41 PM
I saw a new dog that looked like this twice on Monday. We thought a brindle Bull was kind of rare so.

It was in Welland Ontario. Where is Hudson?

BMDLuver
September 1st, 2005, 04:01 PM
Hudson Quebec is about 7 hours from welland. I know there is a breeder of these dogs in Welland area. Jazz is an awesome dog so we are hoping she makes it back home as her mom is very distraught and she's the kind of gal that someone would keep if they found her.

twodogsandacat
September 1st, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hudson Quebec is about 7 hours from welland. I know there is a breeder of these dogs in Welland area. Jazz is an awesome dog so we are hoping she makes it back home as her mom is very distraught and she's the kind of gal that someone would keep if they found her.

Just thought I'd throw it out there. If I see it again though I will check those white feet. Are Brindles common? I had only ever seen whit or white and black before.

Lucky Rescue
September 1st, 2005, 09:01 PM
I saw the ad in the Hudson Gazette, which also included the information that she is a "Champion". I hope she's spayed!

This is a small community with many dog lovers, so hopefully this gorgeous gal will be home soon!!

BMDLuver
September 2nd, 2005, 08:42 AM
I saw the ad in the Hudson Gazette, which also included the information that she is a "Champion". I hope she's spayed!

This is a small community with many dog lovers, so hopefully this gorgeous gal will be home soon!!
Jazz is spayed.

Lucky Rescue
September 2nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
Oh good.

Considering how many places this dog's pic is posted, I hope anyone considering keeping her will think she's too "hot" and give her back!

Her owners must be sick about this. I know how I would feel.:(

SpanielLuver
September 7th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Unfortunately there is still no news on Jazz, just a lot of crank phone calls to poor Johane informing her that she was probably used as bait for pitbull fights. Do people not have anything better to do. She is out of her mind as it is with worry.

Brindles are not very common so if you see one please do check against the photo, as LR says she may to "too hot to handle" especially around here.

Tess'Momma
September 8th, 2005, 07:00 PM
This is sickens me. I have also lost a dog (the beagle in London) and I got a few of those sick calls myself. Like "I'm sorry I ran over your dog, can I still have the reward?" or you know that "yellow people eat dogs?." I also posted over a 1600 flyers, ads, etc., thought that would shame someone out, but never a word. On the up side, I have had kind people that suspected their neighbours call me when they noticed a "new beagle" arrive at the neighbours homes and the dog wasn't a puppy, so please tell your friend to keep her chin up. Also, please tell her to be wary of anyone saying they found her dog with a @138mail.com email address. It is just some jerk.

Will send positive thoughts to your friend and bully.