Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A silly solution to this silly law.

gdamadg
August 31st, 2005, 09:30 PM
I don't know how we do it, but how do you get a new breed classified. I was looking at Sprint today, with his wrinkly face. He could be a "Giant Red Pug". ;) Now I just need a Vet on my side.

twodogsandacat
August 31st, 2005, 09:57 PM
I thought you were going to suggest getting Bryant a hooker and then arranging a surprise photo shoot. Of course he loves the camera so much he’d probably pose. Ah well…on to plan B.

pitbulliest
August 31st, 2005, 10:24 PM
hmm..maybe a hooker with some STDs...

woops..did I say that out loud?! :D

gdamadg
August 31st, 2005, 10:37 PM
LOL, all good ideas. Keep 'em coming and then we can combine them all into one HUGE masterful plan.

Schwinn
September 1st, 2005, 10:49 AM
Actually, I think I'd go with a poodle mauling for poetic justice...

gdamadg
September 5th, 2005, 09:19 PM
How ironic, last night while walking Sprint near my gf's place in Ottawa, we were approached by this woman and her "friendly" poodle. We were about 20 feet away, when the poodle went nuts. The woman could barely hold the dog. And the hold time, Sprint was hiding behind me whimpering. Such a big sissy. ;)

love my dogs
September 6th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Duke was also attacked recently, and had a huge gash just under his eye. The bloode was gushing out. Funny though, he was more concerned about his toy, (as that was what the whole thing was about. Duke had the toy, and the shepherd cross wanted it....but Duke just held on to that toy until it was over). He didn't retaliate, but he wasn't going to back down and let go of the toy either.
Anyway, he's healing nicely.