Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing:

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 01:32 PM
Ruby, the pup that stole my heart.
She's a shelter pup and was one of the last from her litter to be adopted.

Please help me welcome, to the world of love and compassion:

Ruby!

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 01:33 PM
She's a Golden Retriever / Husky cross

Roxy's_MA
August 31st, 2005, 01:35 PM
Awwwwwwww :angel: Congratulations! She is super cute!

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 01:35 PM
Just look at those eyes!

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 01:38 PM
She was a smelly puppy when she came home!

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 01:44 PM
After a long day, time to lie down. But before we go to our crate, one more picture!

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 01:46 PM
Well, maybe ONE more photo!

Dogastrophe
August 31st, 2005, 02:07 PM
She's a cutie. Those are quite the snowshoes she's sporting.

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 02:11 PM
Thanks! I keep saying to myself, "self - she's going to be fairly small. Or at the very least, not huge."

I look at her and wonder why nobody wanted her? All her brothers and sisters were the first to go. Only one brother left behind, but he's being adopted by the foster family that has him.

Dogastrophe
August 31st, 2005, 02:16 PM
I look at her and wonder why nobody wanted her?

Everytime I look at my three I think the same thing ... ah well, somewhere out there are people who lost out on great pets.

GunnerX
August 31st, 2005, 02:23 PM
Awww! She's a cutie! I love the "boots" she's sporting.

Lissa
August 31st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Wow she is gorgeous! I can't wait to see more or her, she is eye-catching! :love:

Trinitie
August 31st, 2005, 03:58 PM
Thank you all so much. I waited to adopt just the right pup, and I think I've found that with her. She even loves to play with the Chi next door. (she's just his size!)

chico2
August 31st, 2005, 04:04 PM
OMG,she is adorable,I am a bit envious,wish I could have a pup...she looks like she is going to be big and beautiful,I hope she keeps those blue eyes!

doggy lover
August 31st, 2005, 07:03 PM
Oh puppy breath, I just love her eyes they realy show up on her dark face. She is beautiful.

love my dogs
August 31st, 2005, 07:59 PM
Oh yes, he is adorable!!! When I see pics like these, I wish I could just keep adopting puppy after puppy. Oh well, the 2 I have keep me plenty busy!

Congrats!!!!!!

Prin
September 1st, 2005, 01:03 AM
Cutie!! I'm a sucker for doggies with blue peepers! (You'll have to see if the mix is right though... I don't see much golden in there... Aussie? Dobie? Maybe. You never know till they are fully grown.. And even then, sometimes you don't... ;) )

mona_b
September 1st, 2005, 06:24 AM
What a cutie patootie she is.

Keep the pics coming..... :D

I definately think she has some Dobe even Rottie,possibly GSD.

BMDLuver
September 1st, 2005, 07:17 AM
Congratulations! She's lovely.. incredible blue eyes.

Trinitie
September 1st, 2005, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking Rottie or Dobie or GSD, but not much Golden. Her mom is a Golden mix, but that doesn't mean squat.

She had her first vet visit yesterday (with my vet anyway) and I learned something new about her. She can ignore the instinct to follow falling items with her eyes! The vet dropped a cotton ball, to see if she has eyesight troubles (I was concerned about her bi-colored eye), and she can ignore you if she's bored or tired! Amazing little girl! :eek:

Dog Mom
September 1st, 2005, 11:01 AM
she is just way to cute. I'm a sucker for the blue eyes as well :D this is my baby Buster

Trinitie
September 1st, 2005, 02:44 PM
Love the eye-brows! Cute pupper!!!

shannonRN
September 1st, 2005, 06:14 PM
The black and brown markings just scream Rottie....so cute.

She even loves to play with the Chi next door. (she's just his size!) ".....for now." You forgot that part!!!

mona_b
September 1st, 2005, 06:58 PM
I really wouldn't be concerned to much about eye problems with bi-coloured eyes.I have known many Huskies(including my sisters)who have never had an issue with their eyes. :)

One of my sisters Huskies has one blue eye,and the other has half blue(top part)and the other half(bottom is brown.VERY freaky looking.

glasslass
September 1st, 2005, 07:24 PM
She's a sweetheart! Congrats to the new mommy!

nymph
September 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM
awwwwwwwwww, fresh puppy breath! Congratulations! She's a cutie! Does she have some Rottie blood in her?

A word of caution here, I've heard that direct camera flash could tire or even hurt puppy's eyes, so it's best to take pictures in natural light.

chico2
September 13th, 2005, 04:17 PM
It looks to me like both her eyes are blue...my Vinnie has bi-colour eyes,no problems with his vision.Everybody has seen him a million times,but here he is again :D

badger
September 13th, 2005, 05:46 PM
I never get tired of that picture, Chico. He is so elegant against the snow. I'll add a pic of Noah (aka NoeeOee) at play. He badly needs a home. Did I say he was a perfect cat?

Prin
September 13th, 2005, 08:58 PM
did somebody say blue eyes? :D

chico2
September 13th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Badger,that's a great picture,does Noah get along with your other cats or is he seperated from them???
Prin,I'll never tire of that pic... :D
SORRY TRINITIE DID NOT MEAN TO HIGH-JACK YOUR BEAUTIFUL PUPPIES INTRODUCTION :sorry: