Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Black Labrador

annap
August 30th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Lost Black labrador in LaSalle on Aug 30, 2005. It has a red collar. Please call (514) 803-1422. Thanks

BMDLuver
August 30th, 2005, 07:06 PM
Photo? Male/Female? altered? Age?

Have you contacted Lasalle Animal Hospital, SPCA to find out who the animal control is in Lasalle? Have you put up flyers? Black labs are a dime a dozen at the SPCA so I would go and check regularly to make sure he/she is not there.

proudfosterdad
August 31st, 2005, 01:05 PM
Contact You're Local Pound Or Spca To See If They Have It. Then Post Flyer's Up And Stuff And Put It In You're Local Newpaper And See If The Spca Will Post It On Their Website Or Any Local Rescue Group's

cpietra16
August 31st, 2005, 02:54 PM
THis site has links to many lost and found sites in Quebec where you can post. Most are in Motnreal and the surroundings. Good Luck
http://www.sphinxprojet.com/liens.html#2

intravino
September 6th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I know how you feel since I am experiencing the same feeling since I did loose my dog last Wednesday in the Villeray area. (august 31/05)

I just wanted to inform you that at times when people call the SPCA (Jean Talon East) they will tell the people that found the dog to call Berger Blanc
(9825 Henri Bourassa East @ 514-494-2002). That is what some people told me as an advice. Also at the SPCA they have a yellow page book for the people that keeps the animal at their home until the owner goes claims for it.
Since now if you want the SPCA to pick up the stray dogs they would have to pay for it. (that is what another person told me as an advice)

Do you have a picture of your dog? I hope you find your dog too. I will keep my finger crossed too. :fingerscr and best of luck