Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trout fishing in Quebec

melanie
August 30th, 2005, 05:47 PM
hey does anyone remember them, what a top band they were. i just found an old ticket to one of their concerts in the 90s, man from what i remember it was fantastic :D

now were they canadian?? i dont know where they came from and did they have lots of canadian fans???

oh i miss great bands and top music...

db7
August 30th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Never heard of them, but there is some good fishing in Quebec! There is also a database of Canadian music out in WWW land, you could look them up.

happycats
August 30th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I myself, prefer Bass fishing :) ;)

Sorry I have never heard of that band.

happycats
August 30th, 2005, 08:29 PM
I found this, they are an Australian band. http://www.amo.org.au/release.asp?id=929

melanie
August 31st, 2005, 01:14 AM
lol thats hilarious, wonders will never cease. :D i honestly didnt know they were australian, you can never tell when ppl sing i think anyway, and i would have been pretty off my chops back then so i would never have noticed... :D :p i jsut found some old stuff over the weekend and started wondering about them. i havent heard any of their songs in years....

well they were a fantastic rocky grungy band that were very popular during the early 90's, i saw them at a 'big day out' festival some time then...i think around 92 it was.... i remember once walking along the street in a small town up north, when an old man walked past me with a 'trout fishing in quebec' tshirt on. of course i chased after him and asked where he got it, he said his grandkids got it for christmas for him.... i thought that was very cute....

well they were great and thanks for lookin that up for me,that link is very handy, i will have a good look round that thats for sure, your tops, :angel: i never use the internet for its proper purposes :eek: :D