Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pitty left in the house

karen's zoo
August 29th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I was here awhile ago but I used to write from work as Jake's Mom. I was telling you all about the rotten neighbors I had that had 3 pitbulls, and they let them run at large. They used to come to my yard and attack Jake(my rottie). Well they got evicted from the house and they finally left. And guess what they left behind......... you guessed it one of the pitties. We could here barking when we walked by, so my husband went and knocked on the door and low and behold there is a dog. They had been gone about a week. We called the cops and today the animal control folks are there with the landlord and took the dog out. No food or water. How cruel! :mad: I asked the animal control guys what will happen to the dog..........I think we know the answer to that one. Is this what is going to happen???? The ppl will be charged but that doesn't help the dog. :sad:

Luvmypit
August 29th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Thats the story of the pit bulls life. Can never catch a break.

I am not sure what will happen to this poor guy.

BullLover
August 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
:mad: Same thing happened to me too, well sort of. A girl that lived next door (who has 4 children and is only 25), came home with two little puppies. Well, she moved out and the man that was living there let them out of the back yard....He said that he called Animal Care, but I figured that he didn't, so I took them home. I found a great home for one and drcided to keep the other one. She's a little bit more playful, and fits in well with my other two. Oh well, I wish I could have many many more to help save them from crappy people like that. :mad: