Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

To All Memmbers Attending Queen's Park Sunday Night!

Copper'sMom
August 27th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Is anyone interested in trying to meet up with each other?? If we can all put our heads together and come up with something so we can pick each other out in a crowd OR like what BAbyrocky said in another thread, meet somewhere at a certain time.

I was thinking of printing off a picture of my dogs(and their names) and making up a sign. I just haven't decided what to put on it yet! So if you see a sign with "Copper and Zoe" it'll be me! I'll be with babyrocky!

Anyone else have any ideas??

babyrocky1
August 27th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Good idea coppers mom, Kaylas mmom s calling me later so she will probably wth us too!

twodogsandacat
August 27th, 2005, 05:24 PM
It would be nice to meet some of you. I won't have a sign but I have short hair and will be wearing Khaki Campus Crew shorts and a blue Columbia T Shirt.

Of course if there are OPP snipers there I'm the guy in the Michael Bryant mask. :D

doggy lover
August 27th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Too bad you couldn't get bandanas for the dogs made up with I belong to Pets.ca on it or something like that, I can't come I have to work yet again. Maybe that is something that Marko can look at getting made up and sell in the store? So when ever there is a walkathon or a rally everyone could know who is who.

Invicta
August 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM
I will be pushing a grey/silver 3 wheeled stroller with my little girl in it. She will be wearing a brok.ca tshirt and I will be wearing a tshirt with a pic of my daughter and Staffie, Guinness.

Definately feel free to stop and say hi. It's always nice to meet people that you talk to online.

LL1
August 27th, 2005, 09:52 PM
What time is it at?

babyrocky1
August 28th, 2005, 01:00 PM
The vigil starts at eight but I think we are going to try and be there for seven thirty, assuming no one gets lost getting to Toronto LOL! Not anyone in particular of course! ;)