Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Any geeks going to the Toronto National Expo 2005 this weekend?

raingirl
August 27th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Anyone going to the Toronto National Expo 2005 (http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConTorontoV2/CC_Main.asp) ? It's Canada's largest Sci-Fi/Comic/Anime/Horror/Gaming convention. Lots of famous people are going to be there giving autographs (Spike from Buffy, Margo Kidder, the girl who plays Lois Lane on smallville-Erica Durance, Clive Barker, Elijah Wood, Kevin Sorbo, Marita Sertis (Deana Troi), Crispin Glover).

THere are also tons of venders and such. Last year I completed my collection of Tim Burton's Tragic Toys for Girls and Boys.

It's lots of fun even if you aren't a big fan of anything. Lots of stuff. There's an all night anime movie-a-thon, and lots of comic books to buy. Tshirt vendors, book sellers, famous people.

I'm going today. Last year I met Chewbacca, Lavar Burton, and Warf. I think it was two years ago I met Lou ferigno and some other people. I can't remember. I have pics of them all somewhere.

Kariia
August 28th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Anyone going to the Toronto National Expo 2005 (http://www.hobbystar.com/ComicConTorontoV2/CC_Main.asp) ? It's Canada's largest Sci-Fi/Comic/Anime/Horror/Gaming convention. Lots of famous people are going to be there giving autographs (Spike from Buffy, Margo Kidder, the girl who plays Lois Lane on smallville-Erica Durance, Clive Barker, Elijah Wood, Kevin Sorbo, Marita Sertis (Deana Troi), Crispin Glover).

THere are also tons of venders and such. Last year I completed my collection of Tim Burton's Tragic Toys for Girls and Boys.

It's lots of fun even if you aren't a big fan of anything. Lots of stuff. There's an all night anime movie-a-thon, and lots of comic books to buy. Tshirt vendors, book sellers, famous people.

I'm going today. Last year I met Chewbacca, Lavar Burton, and Warf. I think it was two years ago I met Lou ferigno and some other people. I can't remember. I have pics of them all somewhere.

If I had the time... :evil: