Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

long time no see.....

lilith_rizel
August 26th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Just figured I would pop in and say that I am alive!!!! I am sorry I haven't been around much, but I am preparing for baby #2, preparing for my 16 y/o sister to be moving in with us, getting ready for hubbys homecoming, and his surprise belated b-day party sometime at the end of next month or beginning of Oct, ANd of course taking care of my little girl...... so with that all said and done, I don't have time for anything these days.....

I am 24 weeks along and due Dec 13th, 2 weeks before kiddo# 1's b-day, and also 2 weeks AFTER my sister's 16th b-day....... so maybe this one will land on one of their birthdays..... Hopefully not my daughter's birthday, I don't need to spend our 2nd anniversary in labor like I did the first one! We still don't know if we are having a boy or a girl, but we think it is a boy this time. We will find out on Wed.

Hubby comes home in about 4 weeks. Finally. I have been waiting for it to come for ages now. Well, only 3 months, but still.

Well, I should go. I have more stuff to do. I will try to check in from time to time.

Prin
August 26th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Hey Lilith!! I'm so glad your hubby is coming home and your babies are all ok. :)

Did you see our new troll? :troll:

melanie
August 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
hey there you are, i was begining to wonder??? hope you gals are well and taking it as easy as you can :D

doggy lover
August 26th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I'm glad to see you are still with us, so many people are leaving us lately.