Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well Boston just made a friend in the cable guy

kellyla
August 26th, 2005, 02:45 PM
He came to do some work and when he came to the door Boston was there with a sniff and a few licks then went down the driveway and jumped in the guys truck,LOL.He told me that he loved these kinds of dogs and too bad alot of dogs he meets arent as well behaved as them.So one educated person down,how many to go????LOL

Trinitie
August 26th, 2005, 02:48 PM
One enlightened person can tell lots of people!

With any luck, things will change in the future. :fingerscr

babyrocky1
August 26th, 2005, 05:31 PM
While I was out walking Rocky just before I came to work tonight, two women asked me what I thought about the ban.....Oh I think they were sorry they askedLOL Im sure they were thinking "hey thumbs up or down would have been sufficiant! I started with the MB rant and finally had to stop myself when we had walked them to the next main intersection LOL Anyway they got the details thats for sure and Rocky made a great impression too :angel:

gdamadg
August 28th, 2005, 10:12 PM
That's great. Sprint's newest friend is the pizza delivery guy. Whenever he comes (not that I order a lot of pizza), Sprint barks and growls at the door until I open it. Then his butt wiggles and he goes up to give the guy kisses. And the guy always says hi to him.

love my dogs
August 29th, 2005, 03:08 PM
We just recently moved and our hydro meter is now in the basement so the guy has to come in the house to read it.
When he came in the breezeway, I went out to meet him. I said "you can come in but I have 2 big dogs, don't worry though, they are friendly"
"as long as they are friendly" he said.
Daisy (the collie mix) lost interest quickly, but Duke (the pit) was very excited and followed us to the basement, He was well behaved and sat beside the guy. The guy bent down and Duke gave him kisses. Then the hydro guy asked "what kind of dog is he?" ( I love it when they ask AFTER they've already let him kiss them). "PitBull" I said.
Anyway, I think I converted him. He said he had seen a lot of mean ones down town, but Duke won his heart and he's now convinced it's the owner.