Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

PLEASE HELP !!! Need Answers

Mike Gio
August 25th, 2005, 10:04 PM
My dog has a vet appointment monday but not sure if he should be in a hospital. My dog is a very active , friendly and healthy Pitbull. A couple of days ago my dog would run with a jolt and twist his body as if he was in pain. It keeps getting worse and now he is walking crooked. His mood has been very quiet the last couple of days and I dont know if I should just bring him to the vet hospital instead of waiting. Please any type of feedback would be greatly app.

poodletalk
August 25th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Go To The Vet Asap!!!

Mike Gio
August 25th, 2005, 10:06 PM
What could be wrong with him?

happycats
August 25th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Maybe he has a pinched nerve? or maybe he has had some kind of trauma to his back, and all the moving around could make it worse.

Where are you located? Is there an emergency vet in your area? If not you have to call your vet first thing in the morning, to see if he can take you earlier then Monday.

Mike Gio
August 25th, 2005, 10:20 PM
The vet said he will see him tomorrow but would not tell me what could be wrong with him. I dont understand is it a pain from injury , a leg or back problem , health problem like cancer !!!??

the gang
August 25th, 2005, 10:42 PM
he just might have a disc out of place, your vet will tell you get xrays come back and post, where are you?? i have a super chryo!!! yes for the dogs ,brenda , :fingerscr hope this helps, let us know how you make out.