Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boston Terrier with seizure like symptoms.

cmoady
August 25th, 2005, 02:24 AM
I have a 8 y/o female boston terrier. She has recently (past month) stopped eating as much, and sometimes stands there staring into space. Sometimes while she is standing there she will start to fall asleep and eventually fall over on her side. Also when she sleeps she sometimes has seizure like symptoms. ex; body getting stiff and rigid, head tilts back, and she makes a mild screeching noise. Once i believe she urinated during one of these episodes. Please help if you can. She is a very important part of our family.

Thank you,
Cody

Dogastrophe
August 25th, 2005, 06:47 AM
The best person to help you is your vet. You should schedule an appointment as soon as you can.

cmoady
August 25th, 2005, 09:27 AM
We know the vet is our best and probably our only bet. Money is tight right now. We don't even know if we will have money for rent this month. If anyone has any idea what could be causing this please let me know. Anything is appreciated. I am only 19 living with my parents and bro. & sis and trying to get into the electrical apprentice program. Im trying to do everything i can for her. Any insight about what this could be would be great.

Thank you,
Cody

doggy lover
August 25th, 2005, 09:29 AM
There are so many things that could be going on from epelipsy to tumors, the best place for you dog is at the vets.