Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on Combining Households

glasslass
August 24th, 2005, 08:18 PM
I'm so excited! We found a house, made an offer, and it was accepted! Now we're in that lull waiting out the escrow period. The one really important thing the new house has is a large beautiful yard with a high concrete wall all around. I will never have to worry about neighbor dogs coming through the fence and attacking Den-Den again! I want to put the website it's on here for you all to see it, but the street address is the website address, so guess it's not prudent to do so. And my hubby gets his trainroom! It's an attic conversion all in knotty pine, so we're calling it his "naughty room!"

Prin
August 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
YEY! I'm so happy for you! That's really terrific! :)

happycats
August 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Congratulations Glasslass!!!! I am so happy for you ! :D everyone I'm sure will be very happy, what with a "naughty" room, and a safe backyard for Den den!! Can't wait to see pictures. (without the addresss of coarse)

Copper'sMom
August 24th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Congrats glasslass!!! Waiting is the hardest part, but it sounds as if it'll be worth it!! By your description, the place sounds wonderful!

Did I miss something?? What happened to Den-Den?? :confused: Is he alright??

happycats
August 24th, 2005, 09:55 PM
Congrats glasslass!!! Waiting is the hardest part, but it sounds as if it'll be worth it!! By your description, the place sounds wonderful!

Did I miss something?? What happened to Den-Den?? :confused: Is he alright??

Here it is Copper's mom. http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=5567&highlight=denden

Copper'sMom
August 24th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the link happycats. I am so sorry glasslass! That was absolutley horrifying! I was unaware of the situation as I became a member of this board after it had happened. Den-den is very fortunate to have survived and recovered this awful incident. Poor baby!! :grouphug:

glasslass
August 25th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks! Doesn't seem possible that was all a year ago. Den-Den is happy and doing well. There are only a couple tiny scars that only show the first couple days after a haircut and even then you have to look for them. I still occasionally have a nightmare in which I hear him scream and see him being held by the two dogs and wake up with my heart pounding. But that's all over. The members on this board really helped me keep it together that day.