Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Tribute-Uncle Monty

BoxerRescueMTL
August 23rd, 2005, 10:35 PM
Here it is, on the inside of my right wrist. Forever!

http://www.breederoo.com/users/monty/images/photos/gallery/4425.jpg

Byrd
August 23rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
Oh, wow. I want a tattoo so badly. How much did that one hurt (guess it doesn't matter - worth the pain). It's very cute, and fitting. :(

Prin
August 23rd, 2005, 10:40 PM
That's so pretty!!!! :) Fitting tribute, I say.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 23rd, 2005, 10:51 PM
Thanks guys, I am so happy I did it. I love looking at it and thinking of him.
It hurt like crazy, Byrd. I have 3 others and this one hurt the most. But it is the smallest one I have so it was quick at least. The artist said that it's a realy tough spot to get it.

Prin
August 23rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
I really don't know what it is about Monty- I never even met him, but there's just something about him. :)

Byrd
August 23rd, 2005, 10:55 PM
He was very cute. Sorry you lost him, but at least he had a good home for his last few months, and that's really all that counts.

I hear, and would assume, that the wrist is a very tough spot for a tattoo.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 23rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
I know Prin! That's what everyone who met him said-it's amazing. Chris and I keep talking about that. He really made an impression on people. :angel:

Prin
August 23rd, 2005, 11:03 PM
I think it's because he rescued so many people in secret and he never took the credit. We don't know for sure, but we can sense it. ;) He's a good person.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 23rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
He's a good person

He is a good person ;) Hugs Prin. :love:

doggy lover
August 24th, 2005, 10:49 AM
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo in memory of my last dog too, but I'm a big chicken, it doesn't hurt more than having two kids natural does it?

BoxerRescueMTL
August 24th, 2005, 02:58 PM
LOL, Doggylover. I wouldn't know, I only have dogs so far. But I'm sure it's nowhere near as bad as childbirth. :eek: I say go for it!