Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Uncle Monty

BoxerRescueMTL
August 23rd, 2005, 04:25 PM
We are very, very sad to say that last Thursday, August 18th, we had to help our Ucle Monty end his struggle with Lymphoma.

Monty touched our lives in a way that we did not even know was possible.
Everyone he met commented on his "aura" or how "there's just something about him". We cannot believe how incredibly fortunate we were to know him, love him and be his family. Even though we only knew him for 10 months, it feels as though he was always with us. And he always will be.

There's nothing like the love of an old rescue boxer (or boxer pit mix in
Monty's case ;0) He is our angel. His big brown eyes and sweet spirit will
never be forgotten and will always be missed.

Crystal, Chris and Vegas
http://www.breederoo.com/users/monty/images/photos/gallery/4405.jpg

Prin
August 23rd, 2005, 05:26 PM
OMG!!! I had to look twice to be sure his name was in this forum! That's so sad! He was so adorable! That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad he found a home with you though. One of the best there is. :grouphug:

Copper'sMom
August 23rd, 2005, 05:38 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Thank you for being there for him, when nobody else was.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 23rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
Thank you guys. I still can't believe it. I can't believe I'll never see him again. It's so weird and surreal. I miss him so much.

Toonces
August 23rd, 2005, 06:07 PM
I just want you to know that I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Monty, thankyou for loving him :grouphug:

mona_b
August 23rd, 2005, 09:41 PM
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO very sorry to hear about Monty. :(

Your memories will give you time to heal.

:grouphug:

gdamadg
August 23rd, 2005, 10:09 PM
I am sorry for your loss. You gave him a good life full of love that was much deserved.

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
August 23rd, 2005, 11:26 PM
I am very sorry to hear of his passing. He looked like he was such a gentleman. :grouphug:

Prin
August 24th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Everyone he met commented on his "aura" or how "there's just something about him". WOW I didn't even read that bit when I answered on the other thread!! That's crazy! Seriously, there is something about him. :) :grouphug:

chico2
August 24th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Crystal,I was just looking at all the pics of Monty,including the very beautiful one of the two in the window.
I must have missed some posts,did not even know he was sick :sad: and now he's gone,it just is not fair...I am so very sorry.RIP sweet Monty :love:

jessi76
August 24th, 2005, 09:12 AM
My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm very sorry for your loss.

doggy lover
August 24th, 2005, 09:33 AM
Sorry to hear about Uncle Monty. Dam cancer strikes again, I wish there was a cure for it both human and animal form. RIP Monty :angel:

Kariia
August 24th, 2005, 10:04 AM
I love Boxers and anything that looks like one , especially Uncle Monty.

:sorry: But remember, he is playing in the fields past the Rainbow Bridge, and he is happy and healthy now.

:grouphug:

Lucky Rescue
August 24th, 2005, 10:05 AM
OH, not our Monty!:sad I so enjoyed his cute pics, and still have them...

I am so very sorry for your loss.

R.I.P. Monty. You were very much loved!

Luvmypit
August 24th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Not Monty! Oh I am so sad. Iloved seeing his face. He did have something about him.

Oh Boxerrescue I am so so so sorry. He was such a presence! Now he is safe and pain free.

RIP MOnty. We at pets.ca will truly miss seeing your beautiful face

Very sad

Jackie467
August 24th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I am so sorry. He was such a regal looking dog. There really was something about him, even from just seeing pictures you could tell.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 24th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Thank you guys. I had so much trouble posting this, and you all have been a great comfort. :grouphug:
WOW I didn't even read that bit when I answered on the other thread!! That's crazy! Seriously, there is something about him.
That's what I mean when I say we were the lucky ones, to have the chance to be his family! He was amazing :)
I must have missed some posts,did not even know he was sick
Chico, I didn't really post about it. It didn't feel right. I kept hoping he'd get better..
Anyhoo, thanks again guys :love:

twinmommy
August 24th, 2005, 01:43 PM
Dogspeed, Monty. :grouphug: hugs to you, Boxerrescue, and your family
RIP sweet angel :angel:

poodletalk
August 24th, 2005, 02:27 PM
So sorry to hear about Monty's passing. Let his spirit be your guide to resucing boxers in need!

LL1
August 28th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Im so very sorry for your loss.

I love the line you used in your signature:

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss

BoxerRescueMTL
August 28th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Thanks LL1, that is what we had engraved on his plaque on his urn. It took awhile to find something so fitting, but we did!

LL1
August 28th, 2005, 05:32 PM
It just says it all Crystal,again I am so sorry.

BoxerRescueMTL
August 28th, 2005, 05:48 PM
:grouphug: Thanks so much LL1

BMDLuver
August 28th, 2005, 07:09 PM
So very sorry Crystal that Monty passed away. :grouphug: