Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

In need of some help.

coonlover
August 22nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
Hello all, its been a long time since I've been here, too much work and no time for me :( I need some advice and some help. My relationship is about to end :sad: Things have been getting worse and worse in recent months, i now have discovered I have an ulcer which my doc says is brought on by stress, so I have to eliminate that stress by leaving.the reason I need some help from somone here is because of Yoshi, my little stray that I took in last summer, I would like to find her a new home, where I'm going they have a dog who hates cats. I dont want to leave her here because I am afraid how she will be neglected, I love her soooooooooo much that its tearing me up to leave, she is actually the reason i havent left yet ( stupid eh). As I sit here sobbing Ihope someone can help me with this :sorry:

Prin
August 22nd, 2005, 11:12 PM
I'm so sorry for your troubles. I really hope things get better for you from now on. :fingerscr :fingerscr There's no way for someone to keep her till you find a permanent place to stay?

coonlover
August 23rd, 2005, 06:32 AM
I've been working on that, I've tried ppl I worked with and so far no luck, I'll keep trying tho.

Blaze01
August 23rd, 2005, 12:53 PM
Good luck!